The Maddock Ohana

The Maddock Ohana

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka!!









I haven't updated in forever! My life has been crazy with finishing school for the semester (btw - I got A's!), working! (which goes without saying) and getting ready for Christmas! Every year, it seems like it takes forever to get here and then it is over in a snap! Actually, the kids were great - Griffyn and Gabriel were both happy with everything they got! They even got a few doubles of things and they both just said thank you! I am so proud of them! We were up at 7 am and after getting the cameras ready and teeth brushed.. the opening began.... Dean is wonderful... he got me a spa certificate and many other things that I had mentioned over the past few months and he remembered! We went to our great friends house for brunch (thank you so much LISA and KIM!) - it was Christmas all over again! Everyone was too generous..... Erica and Haley joined us and we all had a blast eating, talking and drinking mimosas! I love having them as our family here! Again, we are back home and after a few visitors stopping by - we are relaxing, watching FRED CLAUS and eating enchiladas... amongst the mess!!
Thank goodness I am off for the next week!! WOOHOO..... I cant wait to spend the time with the kiddos hanging out, scrapbooking and beaching it!! Hope everyones holiday was wonderful. Feel free to leave comments.... love to all....
Charlotte


No comments: